As a Dragon defeats other dragons in the Dragon League or Dragon Tournament it will gain ranks. The rank of a dragon affects it's health points and battle strength. Every time a dragon achieves a killing blow against another dragon it will gain a point toward the next rank, even if you lose or surrender afterwards.
The maximum rank any dragon can achieve is IX (9).
|0 / None||0||0||1|
- The Power Multiplier affects Health Points for the dragon.
- To determine a dragons effective Health, multiply the base number (the amount of health a Rank 0 dragon has with the specific rarity) with the Power Multiplier for the dragon's current Rank. This will give you the effective Health for that dragon.
- The Power Multiplier also affects the Attack Damage Points for the dragon, but to a lesser extent than it has for the Health Points.
- The Attack Damage increases (when ranked up) by a value that depends on the dragon's rarity, current skill level, and type of attack (physical or elemental). This increase is the same no matter what the dragon's level is.
- As of 30 March, 2015, a game update changed the victories required for rank III-IX (e.g. total victories required for rank IX changed from 255 to 700).