| This page takes a long time to load due to the amount of data and dynamic table cells that it must process.|
Please be patient on slower computers and mobile devices.
- The following tables provide a quick, categorical guide to the Dragons World "battle slivers."
How to Use This GuideEdit
- Click the color orbs to jump to a specific color group.
- All slivers are organized by color, then by similarities.
- Click a sliver to view full pic, name, and elements.
- Click the full profile pic to return to its sliver.
- Click the dragon name to go to the dragon's page.
- Refer to the Master Battle Chart for Battle information.
- To find a sliver, scroll down to the appropriate color(s) and compare with the in-game slivers. 
- Ideally, a sliver will be located in every appropriate category.
- E.G. The Lava Dragon's sliver includes red, yellow, and brown. Thus, you will find Lava in all three of those categories.
- If a dragon is still NEW, it will not appear in the chart. If this is the case, it will be at the bottom within "UNCATEGORIZED." 
- Only once a profile picture has been uploaded to the Wiki can it then be categorized into ALL of the appropriate colors.
- Further, if a dragon has a profile picture, but is still new, the sliver might not match the actual game. It could be a contributor screen-cap or just a low-resolution image.
- ↑ Not all slivers are created equal! In the game, the second dragon in the battle team shows a significantly wider sliver than the third dragon. These slivers were styled off of the THIRD DRAGON slivers. Expect profile picture visibility to fluctuate slightly.
- ↑ Currently uncategorized dragons: Raccoon Dragon.